Please include the following information so that we can prepare a Vacation Rental Agreement:
- Lead Passenger Name (as it appears on the Passport)
- Dates (arrival/departure)
- Total number of guests (adults/children)
- Accommodation Type
- Payment Type (money order/PayPal)
Here is our booking process:
- Tell us what kind of accommodations you are interested along with preferred dates.
- We will email the resort to check for availability.
- Once you commit to an exact date, you will send us the above information.
- We email the resort to reconfirm availability.
- When the resort confirms availability, we will email you a Vacation Rental Agreement. Look it over, approve it, print and sign it. As a temporary proof of payment while waiting for the originals in the mail, either take a picture of it, or scan it and send it via email to expedite your reservation. Then mail the original signed copy to the address at the bottom of the agreement along with your payment. Payment is due in full at time of booking. I cannot send any reservation forms to the resort without payment or proof of payment. We prefer money order, but we also accept payment through paypal.com. If PayPal is your preference there will be a 5% service charge added to your rental rate.
- Once the reservation form is sent to the resort, it will take anywhere between 3-5 business days to receive your confirmation number from the resort. Once we receive it, we will email it to you.
- Do not make any flight arrangements until you get a confirmation number from the resort. When you book your flights you must email the complete itineraries to me so we can forward it to the resort for your complimentary pick up at Cancun Airport. Flight itinerary must be received no later than 30 days prior to your departure date to guarantee you pick up. We will need all names of guests, airlines, dates, flight #s, all departure and arrival airports and any connecting flights.
- As we get closer to your departure date, we will reconfirm with the resort and make sure everything is in order.
If you have travel plans for other places not listed on our site, we have the ability to book you at thousands of other places. Just give us your wishes and we will let you know what we have available.
- All payments are non-refundable
- Cancellation policy is as follows whether for personal reasons, weather related or other.
- 3 months or more prior to your departure date, you may reschedule. Rental payment will be applied towards the reschedule date. For reservations during November, January, February, March, April, and July you must notify us 6 months or more prior. You can reschedule ONE TIME ONLY and must be done within one year of original rental date or you forfeit your entire rental payments.
- Cancelation less than 3 months prior will result in a forfeit of your entire rental payments. No rescheduling can be done at this time.
Visitors at the Resort
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Policy: Any guests that you should wish to join you in the resort that are not included in this confirmation will be subject to a daily charge US$100 and will be issued a NON-VIP bracelet. Please note, the fee may change to the present rate.
Reservation Age Requirement
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort Policy: Lead passenger must be a responsible guest of at least 18 years of age. There must be an 18 year old present for the entire duration of the vacation. Proof of age may be required.
Flight Cancellation or Rescheduling
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club and Member are not liable for any cost incurred due to a canceled or rescheduled flight provided by an independent airline carrier.
Complimentary Airport Transportation
Once you give us your complete itineraries, we will make the arrangement for your pick up at Cancun Airport. The only complimentary transportation will be for the Cancun Airport. However, it is the Guest responsibility to contact the transportation department at the resort no later than 2 full days before departure back home to Guarantee your transportation ride back to the airport (very important).
Exclusions for Members Only
- Please remember that members have paid thousands and thousands of dollars to become members. There are a few perks that go along with being a member.
- Limo and Helicopter airport transportation. Guests will be picked up by a VIP van.
- No wine or spirits stocked in the units. Guests’ refrigerators will be stocked with soda, bottled water and beer!
Check-in and Check-out policies:
- Check-in (starting) 3.00 pm Check-out (latest) 11.30 am.
- Guests staying beyond check-out time without prior notice/agreement will be charged automatically for one additional day.
- Extra charges: such as laundry services, telephone charges, etc. are to be promptly and fully paid during the check-out process.
- Guests are to use their accommodation for the agreed period according to the registration card signed by guests.
- If the period of accommodation is not stipulated in advance, guests are to check out by 11.00 am/1.00 pm on the last day of their stay at the latest and they are obliged to have vacated the room by this time. If a guest fails to do so, the hotel is entitled to bill the guests(s) for another days’ stay.
- In the event that the hotel has already reserved this accommodation beforehand and the guests fails to heed requests to vacate the room, or if guest is not present in the resort, the hotel reserves the right – with a three member committee in attendance – to catalogue the guests’ possessions and to store them in a safe place so that the accommodation can be used by the guests for whom it has been reserved.